An experienced, hands-on, International Turnaround Executive & Interim Finance Director, with an emphasis on industry, especially the engineering sector
• Consistent & successful track record of maximum immediate impact in distressed and stressed situations.
• Solid track record of delivering pragmatic solutions to complex situations for PE investors, banks & corporations.
• Public and private companies; revenues from £5m to £750m.
• Particular expertise in banking & stakeholder relationships, improving working capital and raising new finance.
• Confident at building management teams & Boards unifying them to achieve common objectives.
• A member of the KPMG Restructuring Panel and of the Institute For Turnaround (IFT).
Banks worked for include Lloyds, B of S, Barclays, Fortis, RBS.
Sectors covered include • Engineering• Automotive• Consumer goods• Professional firms • Food Distribution• Internet • Printing • Semi Conductors• Plastics • Telecoms• Oil & Gas • Travel • Charities • NHS• Recruitment • Labour supply• Transport
After many years of helping clients with management problems I started a Personal DNA Profiling company which specialises in building successful management teams. I deploy the application as an independent service or as part of my turnaround and advisory services