Shaun is a results orientated MD/Supply Chain Director (Physical and Digital) with over 25 years of experience of leading and turning around troubled operations into industry leading positions. Turned worst performing sector operation into industry award winning business inside 12 months. MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Cranfield University.
A wealth of International experience (Europe, F.East ,US and Australia) was gained across a number of industry sectors including Entertainment ,Food ,Publishing ,Automotive and Consumer Electronics.
- Setting strategies to provide focus and direction and driving the supporting change to ensure committed results are achieved.
- Re-engineering business processes to improve service performance and to drive out significant (25-30%) sustainable cost reductions.
- Leadership through motivating and coaching people to deliver in role and to their full potential. Many of my direct reports are now in Leadership roles.
- An excellent track record of business development and extensive experience of selling to and working with retailers on added value services to ensure operations exceed expectations. These include making products shelf ready for sale with dynamic price stickering to offering digital print on demand facilities (1 copy) to bring fresh life to out of print books.
- Strong experience of negotiating supply contracts on an International and Global basis with responsibility for up to £100m spend.
- Extensive experience of e-commerce including design, integration and implementation. Over 15 years of running own wine business including moving the business to an e-commerce platform.